Monday, November 30, 2009

Let the Blogging Begin!

My quest to blog faithfully has not been successful. Ok, it has been a failure! I gave up scrapping bc I convinced myself I could make scrapbooks with my blogs. Turns out blogging is more work than I bargained for. Or is it that I am more computer illiterate than I knew? After a crashed computer, failing to download and use live writer, and finding out blogger doesn't let you paste documents (after I typed 5 months of blogs in word), it is amazing I am here again :) Not to mention, Lily is currently holding a "meeting" on my lap with a highlighter and paper and paying me with play money. Let's see if this gets done.
So here and now I begin a challenge for myself - get caught up!!! Expect several blogs soon! NO excuses. I will ignore the couch and my fav tv shows (so you think you can dance, modern family, community). Before I retreat to my oasis each evening, curled up in my red snuggy beside Jason, I will blog!

1 comment:

  1. you WOULD have a snuggy!! ha ha, have missed your blog updates friend!

    ReplyDelete